Sketch in 3D - Even if You Can't Draw!
This unique set of graph paper templates
helps you sketch wood project ideas in 3D
- even if you've never been good at drawing
in perspective. No special software or drawing
tools are needed - just a pencil, eraser,
your printer, and some letter-size paper.
All graphs are downloadable PDFs that you'll
save to computer.
What You Get
Cube - Perfect for Drawing Tables and Benches
The square shape of this cube makes it
perfect for sketching anything that has an
overall square or rectangle shape.
- Draw Boxes & Cabinets
- Draw Tables & Workbenches
- Draw Sheds & Playhouses
Cube - Perfect for Drawing Bookcases and Cabinets
The extra tall format of this cube makes
it perfect for designing bookcases, tall cabinets,
and outdoor structures like pergolas and garden
- Draw Bookcases and Book Shelves
- Draw Tall Cabinets and Armoires
- Draw Garden Pergolas and Trellises
Cube - Perfect for Decks & Patios
The wide format of this cube makes it perfect
for designing anything with a wide footprint
that sits low to the ground or floor.
- Draw Decks and Patios
- Draw Stairs and Retaining Walls
- Draw Flower Beds and Water Gardens